January 16, 2012

Steven Tyler Gives Update On New Aerosmith Album


Steven Tyler gave an update on the progress of the latest Aerosmith album.

Tyler was asked about the progress of the album at an American Idol press conference for the Television Critics Association, and explained: "All of it's been written, but I gotta lay lyrics on it and I haven't had a lot of time. But what I've listened to so far just knocked me out."

Tyler gave his thoughts on the sound of the album so far: "I know a good song, I know what's gonna get played on the radio, I'm not that pretentious to say I think we've got hits, but I think we've got something, and that's all that matters."

The band has been working on the album with producer Jack Douglas(who worked with them on the records Toys in the Attic and Rocks) since last year. It will mark their first record of new material since 2001.
Post a Comment