March 19, 2012

Lady Gaga Opens Up About Sometimes Feeling 'Worthless'

Courtesy:Harpo
Lady Gaga confessed she wants to have enough children to form a"soccer team" when she sat down with talk show maven Oprah Winfrey for "Oprah's Next Chapter." In the intimate chat, which took place at Gaga's childhood home in New York City, the never-press-shy Gaga made another big announcement.
Get More: Music News
"Other than this interview, Oprah, I don't intend to speak to anyone for a very long time. I have to shut out the noise," Mother Monster told Winfrey, according to Gossip Cop. "The latest thing I do is I don't read a damn thing. No press, no television. If my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about?' I don't want to know nothing about anything that is going on ... I shut it all off."  Read more>>
Source:MTV News

Post a Comment