April 19, 2012

Demi Moore Makes First Public Appearance Since Rehab


Demi Moore appears to have gotten her groove back. The Hollywood star attended a private bash in Beverly Hills on Tuesday (April 17, 2012) to celebrate the launch of her friend Amanda De Cadenet's new show 'The Conversation', which Moore executive produces.

Following her hospitalization and subsequent stint in rehabilitation, Moore has rarely been spotted in public in the past couple of months, but she looked fit and healthy at the soiree on Tuesday. De Cadenet spoke to E! News about the upcoming show and what it was like to work with Moore saying, "I'd been doing these interviews for about a year and Demi is one of my best girlfriends and a great sounding board for me.She's got 10 years on me, and so she is more ahead of me in the game of being a woman. She is an amazing resource for me, and so she has a vast life experience that I love to experience and to hear". Demi checked out of Utah's Cirque Lodge in March after spending around a month in the treatment center. She had checked in just days after being hospitalized following a seizure-like episode during a party at her Benedict Canyon-area home.
Post a Comment