April 3, 2012

Katy Perry "Part Of Me" Movie To Be Released July 5, 2012

Paramount’s Insurge Pictures announced they have partnered with Katy Perry, Direct Management, Imagine Entertainment, AEG and co-financing partner EMI on a 3D feature film starring Katy. To be released on July 5, 2012, KATY PERRY: PART OF ME will be a first-ever big-screen look at the international superstar’s life both on- and off-stage.

Said Katy, "I am so excited to paint the silver screen in 3D color with help from our friends at Paramount and Imagine. For the last year and a half, I have intimately documented my life both on and off the stage of The California Dreams Tour. I want to take you behind the cotton candy clouds and reveal the highs and lows and nuts of bolts of this extraordinary ride. I promise you, after seeing this film, you will truly know me."





Post a Comment