April 9, 2012

Katy Perry Says Music is Going to Get 'Dark!'


"Firework" singer Katy Perry said she wants to go back in time to change her decision to marry comedian Russell Brand.

The pop star said she was desperate to jump into Doc Brown's DeLorean time travel machine from the "Back To The Future" films to avoid getting hitched.

She told The Sun, "I'd like to use a time machine and go back to a specific date, please."

Despite being spotted out with model Baptiste Giabiconi, Perry insisted she had been living like a nun. And she said her music was about to get miserable.

She added, "I feel like an 80-year-old in an assisted-living condo. My music is about to get real [expletive] dark. You'd never see my face because my hair would be in it."

Perry and Brand divorced in February. The couple shared a $6.5 million home in the Hollywood Hills section of Los Angeles, which went to Perry after the Brit moved out when they separated.


Post a Comment