September 19, 2013

Cher Credits Success and Longevity To To Luck



Cher credits her longevity to a simple notion: luck.

"I really believe it's luck," she said in a new sit-down interview with CBS News' Edward Lawrence. "I think it's luck. It doesn't make any sense that it's not. I think you have to be lucky because I do what I do and it's all well and good but it's not rocket science. It's just something. I believe it's 50 percent luck."

That "luck" Cher speaks of continues as she readies her new album, "Closer to the Truth," due Sept. 24. The set marks the singer's 26th solo album and her first since 2002's "Living Proof."

Armed with "great songs," Cher said there's not one track she doesn't like on the album, which features a guest appearance by Jake Shears of Scissor Sisters.

Source: CBS News



For more  Cher on The Mac Wire, go here!

Please follow The Mac Wire  on Twitter and Facebook.








Post a Comment