September 3, 2013

On The Radio: Lady Gaga BBC Radio Show Interview


Lady Gaga called into BBC Radio 1′s Breakfast show ahead of her iTunes festival performance on Sunday. “This is my first longer performance and I am doing six to seven new songs from the record,’ she said before hitting the stage,” Gaga told Nick Grimshaw. “The album has 15 songs so we’re not giving away too much and I definitely saved a lot of the best stuff.”

She went on: “I haven’t really shown everyone what I can do yet. There is so much that I have to offer that has been hidden for a long time because everyone wanted to clean me up and make me a pop star for the world.”

Take a listen to Gaga's  interview with the popular BBC radio show host and tell us what you think.

  1. Please follow The Mac Wire  on Twitter and Facebook.



Post a Comment