September 13, 2013

Robert Pattinson: I'm the Only Actor in Hollywood Without a Six-Pack


Robert Pattinson is one of Hollywood’s reigning hunks, but the self-deprecating actor doesn’t think much of his physique and could never be accused of working out obsessively like so many other actors. The good news is, he’s thinking about hitting the gym.

Rob, 27, had several shirtless scenes in the “Twilight” film saga, although he candidly admits that his prominent abs were spray-painted on for some of those.

And, he says he probably pays a price for not being in the best shape.

“I think I don’t get some jobs because I don’t go to the gym,” he tells the Arabian edition of Harper’s Bazaar in a new interview. “I am literally the only actor in LA who doesn’t have a six-pack,” he says. “Although I am going to have to change that.”

His post-roles “Twilight,” roles are increasingly involving intimate scenes, and that’s providing the motivation to hit the gym.

“In my next film I have like three intimate scenes so I am literally thinking of those to get in shape,” he explains. But it won’t change his aversion to exercising.

Source: Celebrity Health



Please follow The Mac Wire  on Twitter and Facebook.

Post a Comment