September 9, 2013

TV Watch: Lady Gaga Performs on Good Morning America


Lady Gaga performed her latest single "Applause" in a ‘The Wizard Of Oz’ theatrical rendition on Good Morning America today. It was awesome as usual!


Following her performance, Lady G was interviewed on the show where she talked about transforming her dreams is like making it to the Land of Oz.  “I love being on stage and I love Good Morning America so much and I wanted fans to be a part of the performance because they don’t normally get to do that,” Lady Gaga said “I think it really is an explanation for my entire career so far. It’s my way of saying that all the outfits and wigs… this is my way of simulating and surviving and my way of getting to Oz and having all my dreams come true.”




Please follow The Mac Wire  on Twitter and Facebook.



Post a Comment