October 7, 2013

Katy Perry Says She's Too Old To Strip Down For Publicity


Katy Perry says she has moved on from the days when she was willing toshow a little skin to sell records. During a recent interview with Britain's The Sun, she said she'll leave the skimpy wardrobe choices to her close friend Rihanna.

"I'm just getting a little older and realized I can't pull that off any more. If I had Rihanna's body I would wear everything Rihanna wears, she looks fabulous in all of it. I want to keep the attention on my music. I have confidence in my songs, that's where I need most of the focus."

She also admits that she has insecurities about her own looks:

"My brows and my eyes, I think, are what frame my whole face. I have all right lips and all right cheekbones, but they're no showoffs. If I get my brows and my eyes right, that really sets the whole face. My skin used to be a lot worse than it is so I would use a lot more coverage as I was insecure about my skin."

Source:RTT


Need more Katy Perry, check out our special section,  here!

Please follow TMW on Twitter and Facebook.



Post a Comment