February 5, 2014

Lady Gaga: Harper Bazaar Cover: Discusses Late 2013 Depression, ArtPop, Career and More!



Lady Gaga is hoping 2014 will be a good year. The 27-year-old singer admits in the March issue of Harper's Bazaar that she had a tough 2013 following the mixed reviews and disappointing sales of her ARTPOP album, a public split from longtime manager, Troy Carter, and a very public backlash. "I went through a rough time last year," she revealed. "I felt very taken advantage of by people I trusted." Gaga -- looking gorgeous and glam on the magazine's cover taken by famed photographer Terry Richardson -- said she's in a better place now and has learned some valuable lessons.

"I became very depressed at the end of 2013. I was exhausted fighting people off," Gaga explained. "I couldn't even feel my own heartbeat. I was angry, cynical, and had this deep sadness like an anchor dragging everywhere I go. I just didn't feel like fighting anymore. I didn't feel like standing up for myself one more time -- to one more person who lied to me." Read more>>:

Source: Harpers and US


Need more Lady G? See here!

Please follow TMW  on Twitter and  M.A. Cassata on Facebook.


Post a Comment