March 24, 2014

Lady Gaga Interviewed on SiriusXM Radio


Mere hours after releasing her visually captivating, WTF-inducing, over-11-minute-long G.U.Y. video, the great Lady Gaga stopped by SiriusXM to chat with Hits 1‘s Morning Mash Up crew about everything from what the (truly wacky) video means to whether or not she ever ditches her security team to go out solo.

Looking regal in a white-blonde wig and giant, glamorous shades, Gaga explained what her thoughts were when filming G.U.Y.

“That idea came to me over a period of time. The video is a journey. It’s written like a visual story, but it is sort of a metaphor for my life and the many things I’ve been through. As all those weird things are happening, [the video] is indicative of how disoriented I feel in my life and my experience of pop culture and the pedestals we put people on. …There is a method to my madness, but truly I want people to just enjoy it.”

Read more at Gagamedia

Need more Lady G? See here!
Please follow TMW  on Twitter and M.A. Cassata on Facebook.

Post a Comment