Cher continues to prove that she is far from past her prime with the album Closer to the Truth still charting and her Dressed to Kill Tour selling out across the country.
The singer announced the expansion of the tour during her appearance on Wednesday morning'sToday Show on NBC.
Tickets for the additional dates will go on sale to the public beginning Monday, May 19th at 9 AM (EST) in New York, NY, Uniondale, NY and Newark, NJ. American Express Card Members can purchase tickets for New York, NY, Uniondale, NY, Newark, NJ before the general public beginning Thursday, May 15th at 9 AM (EST) through Sunday, May 18th at 10PM (EST).
For all other US markets, American Express Card Members can purchase tickets on Thursday, May 15th at 10 AM through Sunday, May 18th at 10 PM.
For Canadian markets, tickets will go on sale to the public beginning Friday, May 23rd at 10 AM. American Express Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, May 20th at 10 AM through Thursday, May 22nd at 5 PM.
The new dates:
- 09/11 - Albany NY - Times Union Center
- 09/13 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Arena
- 09/15 - Allentown, PA - PPL Center
- 09/17 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
- 09/19 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- 09/20 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- 09/22 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum
- 09/24 - State College, PA - Bryce Jordan Center
- 09/26 - Boston, MA - TD Garden
- 09/27 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
- 09/29 - Washington DC - Verizon Center
- 10/01 - Detroit, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills
- 10/04 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
- 10/05 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre